- Huge pool of Microsoft-certified professionals ensures highest quality of work.
- Flexibility and Scalability using Agile-SCRUM framework allow for prompt delivery and responsiveness to change.
- Internal Consultancy services provide alternative approach to solving technical challenges.
- Culture in the Philippines is innately adaptive to the West that makes interaction easy.
- English proficiency is key to seamless communication backed by reliable facilities and infrastructure.
- Philippines is at the heart of Asia and is one of the top 10 outsourcing destinations in world.
We focus on you and your needs. We are designed to bring our clients the benefits of true globalization, with our presence through partners in the United States, United Kingdom, Canada, and Japan.
- Project Team Augmentation
- Custom Application Development
- Research & Development team
- Application Maintenance & Support
- Application Migration & Porting
- Software Testing
- Remote Server Management
- Remote Database Management
We build our competency around .NET. We select, train, and mentor our developers only for the .NET stack to enable clients to roll out solutions built on Silverlight and Azure, among other technologies. We are the first company from the Philippines to be awarded Microsoft Gold Web Development Partner after the new stringent requirements rollout in 2010.
We focus on .NET. Our expertise adapting and implementing the latest of Microsoft technologies have enabled us to help our clients deliver to their customers ahead of their competitors and gain substantial recognition sustained over the years.
Agile software development is a way of life. It is how you think about and approach work. Process maturity is critical especially for remote engagement.
At BlastAsia we are 100% aligned to the Agile philosophy. We went for ISO9001 certification using agile practices to lower risk and adhere to process.
SCRUM and Kanban are the two common practices at BlastAsia, depending on the development stage of the project, client preference, etc. SCRUM is usually preferred for the development phase and Kanban for the stabilization and rollout phase.
Test-driven and Acceptance Test-driven approach, coupled with Agile practices, have proven to produce the best results, even though it might seem like additional work in the beginning and slightly slower progress, but reduction in rework and bugs make up for the overall delivery pace over the entire lifecycle.